We are looking for another bright, professional and imaginative graphic and web designer to join our team! This is a full time position, and we are seeking someone who has prior agency/in-house experience. Find out the many opportunities you will explore here with us. The excitement never ends!
NOTE: This position in on-site, based in Branford, CT. Preference will be given to local candidates (Connecticut). No calls, please.
To apply, please submit the following materials to email@example.com:
Online portfolio with both print / web samples
A cover note including salary requirements describing why you are perfect for the position.
Candidates who do not adhere to these submission requirements will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Position:
ELEMENTS® is actively seeking another smart, professional, creative and talented designer to join our growing team. This is a full-time salaried position including some benefits. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a design firm or in-house design position.
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with an award-winning design team and to work on a wide variety of highly creative projects – therefore, the right candidate will be comfortable working in varied industries and mediums. On a given day, the graphic / web designer will handle projects ranging from print and marketing collateral and packaging to large-scale branding initiatives, websites and more.
• Prior design firm or in-house department experience (1-2 years minimum)
• Demonstrate an excellent eye for color, composition, type and detail
• A portfolio demonstrating a high level of creative ability with a diversity of style appropriate to a mix of projects, including both print and web (packaging a bonus, but not necessary)
• Proficiency in all Adobe design software required
• Experience creating sitemaps / wireframes / architecture
• Strong web design / production skills
• Familiarity with best practices for WordPress, HTML and CSS
• Knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and capable of basic coding for website updates, online advertising and email marketing as well as designing for others to code
• Production knowledge
• Skillfully manage vendors, including but not limited to, printers, illustrators, web developers and photographers and solid knowledge of pre-press processes
• Demonstrated understanding of production for print, packaging, web, design and branding
• Strong organizational & work skills
• Bring fresh ideas, a new perspective and a sense of humor
• Unique solutions and flawless execution
• A demonstrated ability to understand clients’ business strategies and challenges and be able to translate those needs into compelling visual and communications solutions
• Work efficiently within a busy environment, meet deadlines and self-manage
• Superior written, verbal and interpersonal skills a must
• Be able to present personal work and the work of others in a well-articulated, professional manner
• You should be able to work comfortably independently or as part of our group
ELEMENTS is an award-winning graphic design, social media and marketing communications firm based in beautiful Branford on the shoreline of Connecticut.
Elements provides a full range of creative services for all marketing communications needs that includes branding, brand review and analysis, consumer marketing, environment and events, interactive and digital media, package design, print collateral, public relations, social media, strategy and positioning, and website design and development.
We work collaboratively with companies of all sizes on a project-by-project basis or acting as an offsite marketing department. We strategize to develop and execute smart, creative, and effective solutions that help our clients achieve their full marketing potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to hearing from you!